I really had to double check the date when I received a twitter message saying that I had been on it for a year.
A year already?
Boy, does time fly.
Happy Birthday to Mojito Mother!
I had no idea where this blog was going to go and what I had planned for it when I began it last year. I just knew I had to do it. There was something telling me to start as I had more that I wanted to share. More than what I could on y Travel Blog.
It is nowhere near where I want to be and there is so much more I want to do and time to spend on. But, with my chaotic life I don’t have any extra hours and so can only do what I can.
What I am Proud of over the Past Year
- Being a finalist in the Top 50 Kidspot Competition
- Working with Toyota for a weekend in the Hunter Valley to test drive their new Camry Akara
- Starting a podcast and interviewing really amazing women.
- Talking on panels about blogging and blogger/brand relationships
- Attending meet ups and conferences and meeting some really cool Mummy bloggers and meeting really cool mummy bloggers online- ladies that inspire me, motivate me and entertain me.
- Hearing from other women as to how I help make a difference
- Getting to take my children to cool events like Disney concerts, the Royal Easter Show, ice skating with Disney on Ice professionals, Big W clothes shopping and photo sessions– helping them to see that there are rewards for everyone when Mummy works so hard.
- Being able to earn an income from my work and spend more time at home with my children doing what I love.
- Being able to have some great giveaways for my readers.
My Goals for the Next Year
- Gain sponsorship.
- Earn a full time income from my blogs.
- I would LOVE a site redesign!
- I would love to outsource some work.
- Start blog/social media consulting. I would love to share my expertise with brands on how they can work effectively with bloggers and create some cool campaigns with them. Let’s get this blogger brand relationship working to it’s full potential.
- Write a course on “Putting the Mojo back into your life.”
- Continue to grow and have some fun!
A big Thank you to YOU!
I am always so grateful to my readers and those in my community. I appreciate every eyeball on the page, every comment, every share, every email and interaction on Facebook and twitter.
Please let me know in the comments below how I can make this a better place for you to hang out.
What do you need? What are you looking for when you come here?