Well hello 2012!!
It is so great to see you and what a cracker of a day you decided to be for the first day of the year. Today we had our first summer’s beach day. Thank you for that!
I was happy lying under the shade of my beach tent, reading my France Lonely Planet Guide and dreaming of a year of travel.
How did you start your year off? Hopefully not too hungover so you could enjoy it.
2011 was a year of hard work for myself and Craig. We have laid a lot of groundwork for our blogs and I am excited that this year we should see quite a lot happening as a result of that.
Here are the things I am focusing most on this year:
- Improving my health, energy levels and losing at least 6kgs.
- Family travel to Europe for the Olympics
- More “Me” time- getting to bed earlier, meditating daily and reading more
- More time with my family
- Develop some of my own products
- Earn a full time income from our blogs
- Start blog and social media consulting
- Be more consistent with my podcasts– including interviewing special guests
- Develop some products centred around making your mojo work for you
- Site redesign
- include more photography (eeek- help!) I now publish a Daily Photo
- Continue to maintain a positive atmosphere
- Grow my readership and fan page community
There are always other little things I want to focus and work on, but for now these are my priorities.
What about you? What are you working on this year and why are you glad 2012 has arrived?