I am still here in blogging land. Just wanted to check in with a really quick post, which is about all I can manage at the moment!
My lack of posting around here of late. I am working on fixing that. This little thing called time got in the way. Here’s what has been slowing things down.
- Sick children. Savannah had a stomach bug for a week. Kalyra got taken down with it for a day
- Mummy was wiped out for a day as well
- Sick relative
- Trip to Tasmania (follow y travel for the stories)
- My mum and dad who decide to have a life gallivanting across the country with Dad playing cricket for Australia. How dare they? Don’t they know they have grandchildren to mind!!! Since when did parenting stop! (just joking btw. I am STOKED with how they have always inspired me to embrace a dream )
- A trip to Port Douglas (LOVE- possibly found new Australian hometown)
- Crazy work load
- Studying for B-School
- and just life.
It’s not looking great for the next couple of weeks as I will be in and out on trips. Next week I will be participating in a race around Australia with Tourism Australia and their brand T-Qual and 2 other bloggers. It will be hosted by Matt Moran and possibly featured in the media with interviews.
Hopefully I’ll be able to post a few things out this week before I leave! Thanks for sticking with me.